Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to my first secret.

After being in the US Air Force for more than 20 years, I have been able to hear a lot of wisdom from my fellow mankind from around the world. One of those that will always stick to my mind is:

"Life's a bitch. And then you marry one. " or
"Life's a bastard. And then you marry one".


 I always thought that was just a joke until I had been married for a number of years, 33 to be exact, my wife comes to me while I am being treated with heavy drugs and a Physciatrist for being under a complete nervous breakdown, and says to me "I can't stand this no more. I want a Divorce". Naturally as I was so dopped up (or down) that I said OK. And I ended up with very little as I found out latter that she had been planning it a long time before and made sure that things I really liked, dissappeared. So now I can say that to me the joke is no longer a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment